Tuesday 9 April 2013

Testing tomorrow

Excited about my first session for this competition with my PT Amanda Armitage, tomorrow at 6.30am. 
Does the world actually exist at that time???!!! Not sure when I last got up at 5.30am, but really keen to try to motivate myself to do it more often. Anyone in Christchurch keen to meet for swimming at Pioneer some weekday mornings, I was planning on being there 6am this Friday.

Good run today, to work, in the rain! Definitely made me feel tough - usually weather like that would me driving to work - but not this week!

Feeling good about my diet - recording everything I eat on MyFitnessPal, although I don't like having to know calories rather than kilojoules, which I'm used to.
Might have undone some of today's good work though - wine tasting tonight at Vino Fino! There have to be some treats, and wine tasting is definitely one of my hobbies. Maybe I'll have to rethink that sometime later in the competition as the targets get closer, but until then - all things in moderation - and red wine IS meant to be good for your heart.

No comments: