Wednesday 15 May 2013

Swimming challenge!


As of today, I have lost FORTY (40!) kilograms during my weight loss journey! To celebrate, I've set myself what could be my toughest adventure yet: next Monday I will swim one lap for every kilo I've lost PLUS one lap for every 'like' this gets. Not long ago I wouldn't have dared to be seen in public in my bathing suit. I started swimming at the start of this competition after not having been in the pool for over two years, and this week set a personal best of 100 lengths swum in one session. If I get over 60 'likes' I'll be instantly beating that PB.

I'll be at Pioneer Pool (Chch) at 11am on Monday - if anyone would like to come for a swim I may be encouraged to swim another 5 lengths per supporter joining me! (I'll be the one in the lilac cap/navy togs swimming with a pull buoy.....)

No comments: